They're also hosting a giveaway at the bottom of the interview. Enter to win a free Kindle edition of The Deliverers: Sharky and the Jewel.
That's cool, but what's even cooler is the fact that I am also participating in a giveaway being run in support of Autism Speaks. If you make any kind of donation to this worthy cause, you will be entered in a giveaway to win a fantastic prize pack. I've donated a signed copy of The Deliverers as well as a bunch of signed bookmarks. The giveaway runs until July 1st. To enter, click here.
Here's a rundown of the prizes being offered. Note: This list will probably grow as the month goes on.
- 2 Elmo Board Books
- I'm Squirrely by Brenda Lochinger *Kindle Edition*
- Sheet of Puffy Sea Creature Stickers
- Moo Cow Eye Pop Pen (super cute)
- 2 Kid Erasers
- Shrinky Pinky by Jim Jinkins Level 2 Reader
- The Deliverers: Sharky and the Jewel *Signed Copy*
- 5 The Deliverers: Sharky and the Jewel Bookmarks
- Fern Valley Tote Bag
- Fern Valley Notebook and Pen
Please check out this fantastic new blog, and give what you can to a great cause. If you're an author or publisher and would like to donate a book or something book related to the giveaway, please click here.
Look for news of a new review of The Deliverers next week!